Glass Decoupage art I 1 Easy Decoupage tutorial ideas I DIY ideas
Decoupage is a great way to add a unique touch to glass items.
List of Craft supplies used for making Decoupage art at home
MDF Base, Silicon Mould, Clay, Napkin, Decoupage Paper, Modelling Paste, Palette Knife, Stencil, Anukul Paint brush, Sponge dauber, Gesso, Chalk Paints, Varnish, Transfer Sheet
8 Easy step by step Decoupage Art learning :
- Clean the glass item with a damp cloth.
- Cut the Decoupage Paper / Decoupage Napkin / 3D Decoupage paper into small pieces.
- Apply a thin layer of Decoupage glue / Modpodge to the glass item.
- Place the Decoupage Paper / Decoupage Napkin / 3D Decoupage paper pieces onto the glue.
- Apply another layer of Decoupage glue / Modpodge over the
- Decoupage Paper / Decoupage Napkin / 3D Decoupage paper or fabric.
- Allow the Decoupage glue / Modpodge to dry completely.
- Apply decoupage varnish to the glass item to protect the decoupage.
- Allow the decoupage varnish to dry completely.
Your Decoupage glass for home decor is now ready to be displayed!
Crafting and making handmade items can be a great way to express creativity and have fun. It can also be a great way to relax and de-stress. Crafting can be as simple as making a card for a friend or as complex as creating a quilt. Handmade items can be a great way to give a unique and personal gift to someone special. Crafting and making handmade items can also be a great way to learn new skills and techniques.
For more inspiration FREE tutorials on Decoupage Art, check out Youtube Growing Craft