Sharing my latest and favorite Mixed media canvas with 1st pic of my daughter using on of my favorite paper.
Its a canvas of size 1″ x 18″.
1. I started cutting this beautiful paper with in strips same as its design.
2. Blended the edges with my favorite distress ink.
3. Adding gesso for making a perfect base for mixed media project.
4. Stick blended pattern paper strips to the canvas and adding some extra tone of shade to highlight the design.
5. Finishing off the chip board and flowers embellishments is fun part!!
6. Highlight some parts with script stamping using permanent ink pad.
7. Add some more texture with beautiful patter stencil pattern and add colours to it when they dry.
8. Here is your final layout with some more finishing, final mod podge coat and touch-ups.
List of craft supplies:
Canvas, Bob & Betty paper, Chipboard from Paperiscious, Archival ink pad, Mod podge, Distress ink pad, camlin colours and brush, stamps and Gesso.
Link to craft store in India : http://blog.zibica.in/2016/11/22/online-craft-supply-stores-in-india/
ITEM : Mixed media Canvas
CODE : GC-FM-028
Type : Handmade and customized Mixed media canvas Frame
Details: Handmade and customized Mixed media canvas Frame with various craft supplies
Also do check our Zibica Online store: https://www.zibica.in/vendor-shop/growingcraft1.html/
These can be made in any theme.
To place orders or for more details mail us at email@example.com or call us on 09619462335.
You can also leave us a message on our FACEBOOK page or buy them at www.zibica.in
Do leave some love!!